Thursday, January 24, 2008

An Icicle Built For Two


Get a load of this! This stuff is hanging off our front porch. Some of these icicles are three or four feet long. When is this freezing winter going to end? We two in our empty nest are practically snowed in. Steve didn't get the shoveling done after this past huge storm and the city does not plow the circle. You can see in the picture how far the snow extends. Thus, it takes us several tries to get up the driveway. Have to get a running start way up the street!

Note: Steve just came in the house saying he was stuck in our cul-de-sac. I guess I'll have to put on some snow clothes and go help him!

4 comments:

melody said...

WOW! Awesome pic. Man, this winter is a cold one. I like the post title.

Cami said...

Awesome icicles. I'm also glad you used MY clever title. HA!

Unknown said...

And help you did. We got the car unstuck and I made my 11:30 appointment just in time.

And, yeah, how 'bout those 'cicles? Gotta be 10 years since we had this much snow.

Amber said...

Those icicles look like daggers or stalagtights that are going to break off and stab me as I walk into the house. I can't believe this winter. And the dang groundhog saw his shadow, so we have at least another month of this business!