Monday, February 5, 2007

A Phone Phunny

My mother has been gone for weeks -- to Chile and then on a cruise. They got back Sunday at midnight. I was really anxious to talk to her. Monday morning my cell phone rang in the other room. By the time I got to it I had missed the call. It was Mom. Immediately my home phone rang. I answered it and the voice sounded like Mom's so I just started talking up a storm. Guess what! It wasn't her! It was Shauna Brown up the street. How embarrassing. Shauna could hardly get a word in to explain she wasn't my mom! We had a good laugh. Then I called Mom and had another good laugh. She had lots of stories about her trips. Everyone encourage her to start blogging!

3 comments:

Cami said...

ha ha! Why don't you look at your caller ID??

Yes! Let's have Grandma blog, then we can do all our classics club stuff online!!

Amber said...

Good thing you didn't answer like "Hell....o!"

Lili and Jeff said...

Mom, just wanted to let you know that I changed my blogger address. You can see it now at here:
http://lililou11.blogspot.com/