
Last weekend the local grandkids came over for one of our fun-and-games sleepovers. We had homemade chicken soup for supper, played ping pong tournaments, watched Muppet Treasure Island, got in the hot tub, read aloud the classic Impunity Jane by Rumer Godden, and ate banana splits. Did I forget anything, Jordan, Katy, Jillian, and Allyson? Looks like we'll be seeing Jefferson, Ethan, and Jack in March!
6 comments:
That sounds way fun! I want to read that Impunity Jane!
Impunity Jane... we don't use such language at my house.
Matt, I'll be bringing it to read to aJack-- Ha! My third grade teacher read it to us and it made a huge impression. I got this copy just recently on Amazon.
Sounds fun. I wish I was a grandkid.
I too love the fun-and-games sleepovers! Matt is such a nerd-that comment made me laugh hard1
What a fun grandparents you are! I am sure your grandkids want to come over all the time with fun memories like those filling their memory of you two.
Post a Comment