Rules of the Game:
1. Find the nearest book to you.
2. Name the book and author.
3. Turn to page 123.
4. Go to the fifth sentence on the page.
5. Copy out the next 3 sentences and post to your blog.
6. Tag three other people.
My nearest book was Regarding the Fountain which I happened to be reading to my grandkids today.
Shout it from the mountaintops;
Yodel in the Great Pyrenees.
We hail from Geyser Creek,
Call us the Geyser Creekese!
So that's the story of
Our favorite town.
I tag Cami, Melody, and Sharla.
Monday, February 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh no! I got tagged on 2 blogs!!! AAAAAGGHHHHH.
I think the tags can be recursive. Otherwise you'd end up with 25 book tag entries in a row. Yikes.
OOPs- just saw that I got tagged! Will do it right away. Thanks for thinking of me :)
Post a Comment