rtive husband's technological help). For these months I had to let some things go, especially in the last three weeks, so it's very nice now to have what feels like a ton of free time without this heavy uncertain impossible-feeling challenge hanging over me. This morning I went running, played 2 sets of tennis with Melody, read some excellent Henry James, made cookies, read some blogs, talked on the phone with daughters, made a fancy lunch for me and Stephen, and now am off to the mall with Amber and Melody, and later to the gym to swim my laps . . . is this vacation time or what? Woo-hoo! And tomorrow Matt, Cortnie and Jack get here and we go to Logan for the holiday.Man, I love America. Freedom to learn, read, write, work, play, be. Happy Fourth, everyone.
5 comments:
I am amazed and very impressed with your work. It was a huge undertaking, and you stuck with it through difficult times. 60k is a lot of words, and 13 weeks is a long time. It isn't everyone who could sit down and do what you did. So, now you get to do lots of other stuff. So, get your play clothes on and lets go outside!
I am so proud of you for getting done even with the distractions of grandkid sleepovers and a spur of the moment bike ride to Melody's with me! I know how it feels to be done with a big hard brain encounpasing thing (a semester of school, preschool etc.)congrats!
Congrats! I'm glad you finished because you have not been reading the same things as me for a long time and I'm always interrupting writing time. I love your stories, and you did a really great job. Wahoo!! (Also, my kids are in school again for a little while, so I'm on vacation too!!!)
wow- the energy you have! I walk 3 miles in the morning- and then I am tired for the entire day- i guess that is what being 8 months pregnant in 115 degree weather will do to someone like me:) glad to hear updates from the "graham clan"....
Hooray! Mom is done! I too am very proud of your accomplishment. I know it was NOT easy! Now Julia and I will come over more and distract you from other things, okay? Love you.
Post a Comment