Okay, so I am having a lesson in taking photos and putting them on my blog. This is my trial run. See Melody and baby Julia, a picture I took just moments ago. I am never going to remember all the steps required. How do all you smart techno-people do it???
Mom, you did it twice and you can (and will) to it again! Don't worry, you will get the hang of it. Remember when you didn't know the ins and out of blogging? Now it is second nature!
3 comments:
Great job Mommio! And I like your new colors, but I can't see your text very well. Maybe you should use white??
Mom, you did it twice and you can (and will) to it again! Don't worry, you will get the hang of it. Remember when you didn't know the ins and out of blogging? Now it is second nature!
Yay for mom and her tetchnology!
Post a Comment