For hours and hours I could...
talk with my husband and kids,
read, write, sleep, watch old movies
play Wackee Six -- ha!
I feel best about myself...
when I focus on what's most true
I absolutely cannot stand...
hot flashes
I am afraid of...
scary mean dogs of any size
I love to splurge by...
buying books,going to the gym, watching TV
I save by...
staying home (think of all the gas!)
I am trying to work on...
my writing skills
loving all people more
In high school...
I lived in both CA and Guam
I loved English
In college...
I took lots of PE classes:
ballet, badminton, tennis, and canoeing
I feel I'm a good mom when...
I get to talk to all my kids (except the one on a mission) all in one day (they are grown up)
I regret...
Caring so much about things that don't matter
I could never have too many...
Books , writing friends, jokes, grandkids
What about you?
3 comments:
Here's a joke, since you can never have to many:
So, this horse walks into a bar . . .
maybe you've heard it.
Cute mom. You splurge on going to the gym!? Man, such a free spirit! haha, i wish I splurged on that. 4 hours of wakkee 6??? I don't think I could last THAT long....
Luckily your kids are heelarious so the jokes keep on comin! Also, I think you forgot to put chocolate covered marshmallows in assorted shapes as one of your splurges!
Post a Comment