My newest post is actually Pedal Pushing! I started working on it on the date it says but finished it today and it posted it on that old date. Please scroll down a few posts to see it.
I love the pictures. I almost feel like I was there for every trip. Ok, I was there! I have loved all our trips. Well, not so much the one on the Union Pacific Rail Trail. Iyiyi. But it was an adventure, all the same. But the bike riding is fun, and the bikes travel well on the nice rack the kids all pitched in for and gave us for Christmas. I am still looking for the SD card with the Anaheim pictures.
Ok Mom, my post is very unrelated to your blog, but is related to a picture of Emily's. I love your earrings! (from the picture in the indian restaurant).
2 comments:
I love the pictures. I almost feel like I was there for every trip. Ok, I was there! I have loved all our trips. Well, not so much the one on the Union Pacific Rail Trail. Iyiyi. But it was an adventure, all the same. But the bike riding is fun, and the bikes travel well on the nice rack the kids all pitched in for and gave us for Christmas. I am still looking for the SD card with the Anaheim pictures.
Ok Mom, my post is very unrelated to your blog, but is related to a picture of Emily's. I love your earrings! (from the picture in the indian restaurant).
Cortnie
Post a Comment