Throughout my adult life I have tried to read Tolstoy's Anna Karenina several times and something has always happened to stop me. Once I lost the book. Another time I was morning sick and had to stop. Today I began agai
n. This morning Stephen surprised me by installing a recording of it from librivox on my MP3 player. I listened to it on my jog and hey, it's really good! Here's hoping I make it to the finish line this time!
5 comments:
I have done the same with Peace Like a River. I really want toread it,but something always gets in the way. It will be done.
Hmmm. . . .does that count? Somehow for Anna Karenina, I'm not sure. . .
Just kidding. Great job! I'm sure you'll finish.
You can do it! Sounds fun to listen while you run. I need to put some chapters on my mp3.
Jeff is reading this as well for his Russian lit class! I bet he would love to discuss when you and he are finished!
Anna Karenninnnnna. You will make it as long as you keep running!
Post a Comment