Sunday, December 30, 2007
Puzzoes Anyone?
Over the holidays we have been doing puzzles, or puzzoes, as Drew called them when he was a toddler. It's been fun to do them together, especially since Elise is so good at them and makes them not so frustrating. So far we have only done 550 piece and 300 piece ones which are pretty fast but challenging enough for me. Stephen discovered a puzzle web site so I am linking you to it. Have fun! I just did this one:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
So what you are saying is that these are online puzzles or something? There is a solution for people with little kids! Jillian's camera came with some software that turns her pictures into puzzles. She loves doing them on the computer.
Fun! Thanks for the link. And best of all - no missing pieces!
That is the best! Jonny (at work) and I (at home) just had a puzzle race. He won by a long shot! I better get practicing.
I just did it too. Thanks for the fun. I want that software that Jillian has. I'll have to do more of these.
Post a Comment