My first Giant Journal is almost complete! I have made an index for it, with which I am able to quickly find any page and there are 187 pages. I love it. I have been making entries in it since April 2002. That's the fun of it. I just colored and pasted and wrote in it when I felt like it. I refer to it whenever I need to be reminded of something good or valuable or fun or interesting or true. Soon I'll begin my next big journal. On with LIFE!
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
Journaling BIG
My first Giant Journal is almost complete! I have made an index for it, with which I am able to quickly find any page and there are 187 pages. I love it. I have been making entries in it since April 2002. That's the fun of it. I just colored and pasted and wrote in it when I felt like it. I refer to it whenever I need to be reminded of something good or valuable or fun or interesting or true. Soon I'll begin my next big journal. On with LIFE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I can't believe you are just finishing your FIRST! I'm about half way through my second, but I haven't done any pages for ages. It's so much fun! Thanks for bringing it out in us all.
YAY mommy! Next journal! I can't believe I passed you up since you had a two year head start! But your pages are so beautiful and well thought out.
I need to finish mine- i was going to work on it the other day- but with the kiddies- it hasn't happened yet. love it- i tell everyone "record keeper" i know about it.
I can't believe how many pages you have done! It is such a cool way to capture the feelings etc. that are going on at different times in your life. Sometimes words just don't cut it!
An index! Great idea. I would love to look at all the new pages you have done. They are always so creative and insightful.
I love my giant journal... its been a while since I was in it. Thanks for teaching me!
Post a Comment