I was looking on my facebook page on this Saturday morning which I never do because I just don't get it and came across this photo linked from Lili that I don't think I've ever seen. I'm sure I wasn't really asleep . . . but the babies three were!
Those WERE the days! I should send you the actual picture for you to make a print. It looks a lot more precious now than it felt then. Those naughty little angels.
4 comments:
Those WERE the days! I should send you the actual picture for you to make a print. It looks a lot more precious now than it felt then. Those naughty little angels.
So cute! It's so tiny though. I wish I could see it bigger.
Ugh. One baby asleep on you is fun, but 3?? Good times.
Crazy to think they were that small not very long ago.
Post a Comment